OnCore Manufacturing Mission
To be our customers’ partner of choice by delivering tailored solutions through best-in-class service and continuous improvement.
OnCore Manufacturing, LLC is a leading provider of product commercialization services for low-medium volume, high-complexity products to international blue- chip aerospace and defense, industrial, and medical companies. With manufacturing facilities in Springfield and Wilmington, MA, Longmont, CO, San Marcos and Fremont, CA, Suzhou, China and Tijuana, Mexico, OnCore manages customers’ high-complexity products while providing them maximum flexibility to manage their business in a close, collaborative relationship.
1980’s & 1990’s
- Founding of the several US regional EMS companies that later became the foundation of OnCore
- OnCore founded, unifying its North American footprint with focus on creating a unified mid-tier EMS highly focused on complex manufacturing solutions
- Invested in common process and world-class infrastructure to allow customers to seamlessly work across all OnCore sites to maximize flexibility.
- Widespread expansion of system-level manufacturing and system-level testing which extended OnCore’s ability to offer manufacturing services to assemble and test.
- All North American sites achieve ISO9001, AS9100 and ISO13485 as measures to deploy a focused and consistent market strategy for Industrial, Medical, Aerospace and Military.
- Expanded in Mexico and China to enable a more competitive solution for customers seeking these options.
- Expansion of Engineering Services - Extends the reach of our customer’s internal R&D teams, enables expanded breadth of their product roadmaps and improves their focus on core business competencies.
- Increased manufacturing capacity in Tijuana, Mexico to a 88,000 sq. ft. facility
- Started OnCore InterConnect – Manufacturing a wide variety of cable and harness products that complement OnCore’s electronic manufacturing services.
- Capacity expansion in China increased to a 128,000 sq. ft. facility.
- OnCore Manufacturing Implements E2open to manage our supply chain operations in a more collaborative, agile, and strategic manner.
- NATEL announces merger agreement with OnCore Manufacturing, Combination creates one of the Premier EMS Companies in the Mid-Tier Space.
OnCore Fast Facts
- Over 1750 associates
- Manufacturing locations with +50 production lines and +620K sq. ft. of manufacturing space.
- Tailored complex EMS solutions by market segment:
- Diverse Technology & Industrial
- Defense and Aerospace
- Medical Equipment
- OnCore Manufacturing LLC is privately held. Equity owners include Charles Bank and OnCore Management
- Financial Strength
- Revenue balanced across
- Market segments
- Low customer concentration