Military - Aerospace
OnCore’s Military / Aerospace service offering focuses in providing design and manufacturing solutions for defense and aerospace product companies through our wide network of certified sites. All six of OnCore’s US manufacturing locations are fully certified to AS9100 and ITAR registered.
- Systems and tools to handle regulatory environment
- Sensitive and restricted technology
- FAR and DFAR compliance, including supply chain flowdowns
Efficiently Manage High-Mix Supply
OnCore has experience providing scale to your business, even when that might encompass a high mix product profile
- Experience managing complex high-mix supply chains with many hundreds of products across multiple product families
- Documentation management
- Advanced planning tools and techniques for complex SKU and configuration management
- Leverage distribution network to optimize inventory management
- Quick-Change and convertible assembly lines
OnCore provides a superior level of quality and security that is essential in the highly regulated industries of Military and aerospace manufacturing. Our unwavering commitment to implementing the most advanced IP protections systems and market-leading anti-counterfeit protection in all of our defense and aerospace products is something our customers can be assured of.
Long Product Life-Cycle Management
The obsolescence of electronic components is a serious challenge in the Aerospace and Defense markets. Many of the ICs designed into systems have shorter life-cycle than the end products in these markets.
OnCore offers solutions to these challenges. OnCore has implemented a supply chain design for the Aerospace and Defense which can support long product life cycles. OnCore Obsolescence Mitigation helps customers through the obsolescence process so disruption to ongoing programs is mitigated. We are able to scale up or down in production, inventory, or system integration aligned with customer demand.
Examples of Military – Defense Products Manufacturing
- Land based secure communication systems
- Fighter jet communications
- Airborne radar and weapons control systems
- Flight instrumentation
- Military robotic systems
- Satellite communications and navigation
- Mission control networking
- UAV electronic systems